What's new

Adult Swim DVDs - Episode Lists? (1 Viewer)

TedE

Stunt Coordinator
For the ATHF set:

Disc One
Rabbot
Escape From Leprechaupolis
Bus Of The Undead
Mooninites
Balloonenstein
Space Conflict From Beyond Pluto
Ol’ Drippy

Disc Two
Revenge Of The Mooninites
MC P Pants
Circus
Dumber Days
Love Mummy
Interfection
Bad Replicant
PDA

Which means that it's most of the episodes from the first two seasons, but not all of them :frowning:. The two Christmas episodes aren't here.

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
Ted,

Thanks for the list. It's a shame they didn't get all of them but they got a lot of gems. Does anyone know which 2 feature commentaries?

Beast

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Cameron
Todd, from the DVDTalk review. :)

Extras:
There are a couple of nice extra features to be found on this release, all of them on the first disc. First up is the original version of the Rabbot episode, which is different than the other version on the disc. The creators of the show provide commentaries on not only the original Rabbot episode but also on the Space Conflict From Beyond Pluto and Mayhem Of The Mooninites episodes as well. The commentaries are fun and give you a rough idea of what’s going through their heads as the episodes develop.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Space Ghost: Coast To Coast episodes:

D1:
Elevator
Spanish Translation
Gilligan
CHiPs
Bobcat
Punch
Banjo
Batmantis
Story Book House

D2:
Girlie Show
Hungry
Fire Drill
Sleeper
Jerk
Urges
Explode

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
After reading the reviews, and David's sneak peak in another thread, I so can't wait for tomorrow. With these 2 sets, and Ultimate Flair, I think I'm going to need to invent a 36 hour day.

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
Space Ghost takes 2 to 3 days to ship from Amazon. What a bummer, now I have to wait for Space Ghost to arrive before I can get Two Towers EE and MST3K vol 4.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Space ghost is missing a bunch of episodes. Anyone know wha the deal is? Would guests just not clear them?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member

Not being familiar with this show until this release, here is my guess at an answer:

[c]It's "Volume 1", not "Season 1".[/c]

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
That's because it's the first two seasons, minus several episodes and plus the first ep of season 3.

_Matt_L_

Auditioning
Real Name
M
I can only hope that Brak DVD's are coming.
i think i read somewhere that they're going to start releasing a bunch of the adult swim shows on DVD. but, they're waiting until there are at least 14 shows of a particular series to be produced and aired before they release that show on DVD. if brak isn't at 14 yet it will be soon. but i'm guessing that even when they have 14 they're still going to wait until it's an opportune time to release (before the start of a new season)

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Sealab 2021 and Harvey Birdman are top of my list. Captain Murphy and Phil are two of the bst characters on TV right now.

"Well, just as long as the kid doesnt touch my stash...um...mustache."

"Do you know what this means? The billable hours? I can finally buy that lake house. And run around naked all day. Ha ha! Dangly parts!"

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
More than anything, I want Home Movies on DVD. But I've been told that this isn't by the same production company responsible for Space Ghost, ATHF, Sealab, Brak & Harvey Birdman (Williams Street Productions, I believe it is).

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I read on IGN filmforce a couple of interviews 1 with the voice actor for Brak, and 1 with the main force behind adult swim. Both of these were from a couple of months back, maybe July I'm thinking.

I remember that the chances of cartoon planet coming out on DVD aren't good, and that there was a reason some Space Ghost episodes were missing. Don't forget, the last 2 eps of Aqua Teen were missing from the release, we do not have all of the first 2 seasons.

Still ATHF has made me laugh out loud several times these past couple of days.

In fact, volume 2 will be one of my more anticipated DVD releases, of course I don't suspect it for awhile since I believe we already have more than half of all episodes produced on DVD.

Jean-Michel

Supporting Actor
On Adult Swim tonight they had a little bumper after the new episode of SG explaining that the missing episodes are missing because they were "unable to clear 'talent' for 'off-channel' use without paying an arm and a leg." They went on to say they would run a marathon of the missing episodes sometime in January. Warm up those VCRs (or Tivos).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharel
Recent bookmarks