Adrian Alexander - anyone heard from him?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by KevinYee, Jul 18, 2002.

1. KevinYee

KevinYee Stunt Coordinator

Has anyone here heard from Adrian Alexander/Fusion Media/Advanced Audio & Video lately? I have a couple of pending transactions with him, and haven't been able to track him down lately. I've heard similar stories from other customers. Anyone having better luck reaching him?

2. DennisG

DennisG Extra

I have bought a TV from Adrian in the past. There has been a lot of discussion about him on multiple boards including this one. I kept on him for almost 6 months before I got my TV. From what I have read, he has supposedly declared bankruptcy and it sounds like no one is getting there products from him. Also, it sounds like people are having a hard time getting their money back from him also. Hopefully you haven't sent him any money.

3. Juan_R

Juan_R Supporting Actor

I had a receiver on order with him for 3 months and ended up canceling the order thru my CC company because he would not respond to my e-mials. I was able to get my money back but I have heard that a lot of people have not been so lucky.

There is another thread call "GROUP BUYS": A Cautionary Tale...." look into it and you will see what is going on.

4. Mike Matheson

Mike Matheson Second Unit

Kevin,
    Get in touch with Mark Zerda at [email protected] He can probably give you further details (including legal activities that may be in process) and get you in touch with the other folks missing money or gear.

5. Greg Schwabacher

Greg Schwabacher Stunt Coordinator

I bought a Sony DVP-S9000ES from Adrian back in November 2000 and I had to keep on him constantly before he finally came through with my product. In the long run, it was worth it, though, because I got my DVD player (which, at that time, had just come out) for $900.

I've been reading more and more threads recently about the problems that people have been having with Adrian. If you'd have asked me two months ago what I thought was the right thing to do I'd have told you that the price Adrian quotes you is worth the hassle, but based on what I've read lately, I'd recommend getting your money back ASAP. Unfortunately, it sounds like it might be too late for that.