Adire Rava Sub

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Rick Simpson, Aug 21, 2001.

1. Rick Simpson

Rick Simpson Agent

Does anyone have one of these subs?If so how do you like it,thanks

2. Norm Strong

Norm Strong Stunt Coordinator

I don't personally own one, but I know someone that does. I've heard it, and I must say it does its job excellently. The owner is a church organist and listens to a lot of pipe organ music on her system, supported on the low end by a Rava.
    I'll probably buy one, or perhaps the next model up in size.
    ------------------
    Norm Strong (nhsns@aol.com)

3. Jeffrey Forner

Jeffrey Forner Screenwriter

I owned a Rava for a while as well. Amazing music sub as well as a great sub for movies. For $400, I don't think you can find a better deal on a complete subwoofer package.
    ------------------
    -J.Fo
    "And you can tell Rolling Stone magazine that my last words were... 'I'm on drugs!'"

4. Stefan A

Stefan A Second Unit

I own a Rava. I am very happy with it. It has been touted as a musical sub - which it is. Foe home theater it is also excellent. "The Haunting" at high volumes is no match for the Rava. It also looks like a real piece of furniture and has excellent construction. For $400, you can't go wrong. I am also hearing good things about their larger sub, The Dharman. I think that is $600. If you have a smaller room, the Rava will be fine.
    Stefan Antwarg

5. Matt Broeska

Matt Broeska Stunt Coordinator

could one of you guys give a link for this sub? i've heard good things about it and hearing that it's very musical certainly interests me...
    ------------------
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

6. David Head

David Head Second Unit

Matt,
    You read about the Adire Rava sub here .
    David