1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Adire Rava Review query

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Abhinandan, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Abhinandan

Abhinandan Stunt Coordinator

2. Eric_Singer

Eric_Singer Agent

I made the same decision myself a few months ago. Based on what I found, the Rava seems to be stronger for music, while the VTF-2 seems to be stronger for HT. I listen to more music than HT by far, so I opted for the Rava and haven't regretted my decision for a moment. For the price, it is a simply an amazing product.

Eric

3. Abhinandan

Thanks Eric! I watch more movies than music (75/25). I'll go for VTF-2. Another reason is different tuning options provided by HSU. And last but not the least, there is one HSU dealer who is ready to trade-in my paradigm X-30 crossover + some cash for VTF-2. I'll post my impressions after listening to VTF-2.

4. DanaA

DanaA Screenwriter

Abhinandan,
    Just make sure you fully break in and callibrate your Hsu before judging it. When I first got my VTF-2, I was a bit disappointed with its out-of-the-box performance. After a week of breaking it in and callibrations, I loved the thing...still do. And, by the way, I feel it is also a great sub for music, as do most reviewers.

5. Abhinandan

Thanks DanaA!
    Does the manual describe a method for calibration?