What's new

Adire Rava and Dharman owners... (1 Viewer)

Steve Zimmerman

Second Unit
Based on feedback from members of this and other forums and after conferring with Dan Wiggins (President of Adire Audio), I have added the Adire Rava and Dharman subwoofers to the product list at www.audioenvy.com.
In case you're not familiar with AudioEnvy, it is a non-commercial site I created as a way for people to audition Internet-direct audio gear. The way it works is that existing owners of Rava or Dharman subwoofers--those who are willing to let someone come to their home for an audition-- register with the site. Potential customers then use the site to find owners of those subwoofers in their area.
If you sign up as an owner and someone near you requests an audition, you are sent his or her email address (not the other way around). You can then at your convenience and discretion contact that person to coordinate the audition in your home.
This gives people an opportunity to hear a Rava or Dharman prior to purchase and gives owners of those subwoofers a chance to show off their gear.
So to all Adire Audio subwoofer owners, I invite you to visit the site and sign up.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
--Steve

EricHaas

Supporting Actor
Good call Steve! I know that many people around here, myself included, would like to demo the Adire subs. Keep up the great work.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks