What's new

adire loudspeakers (1 Viewer)

Phoenix

Agent
How do those kits from Adire really sound? Is it true that they are comparable with speakers costing up to $1500? How would say, kit51 compare to paradigm titans? I realize that these speakers may be in a totally different league but this is Adire's least expensive kit and is in a similar price range. Also how good are the kit81 and matching center for the price? I am looking to maximize my performance without going into debt :crazy:

Michael R Price

Screenwriter
Hi, Yes, they are seriously good speakers (and so are other kit/DIY types.) You should probably consider them strongly if you're willing to build anything. GR Research also offers wonderful kit speakers like the A/V-1 which costs $250 a pair, I think. I think that in general, those sound a little softer or smoother than the Adire speakers. They are about the same level of quality, just different.

I own Kit281s which sound great, they're apparently are in the same league as Paradigm Studio 100s, PSB Stratus Golds, and B&W 804s (it's not hard to find reviews on those). This type of speakers are totally different from comparably priced commercial speakers. The only problem is that building them is a lot of work and requires some skill.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks