Adire Encompass

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Innova, Nov 25, 2002.

1. Innova

Innova Auditioning

Does anyone have any expirience with this package from Adire? It's basically two Kiris, three Kanadas, and a Dharman sub. Sounds like a great deal to me. Would upgrading the sub to the something based of their Tumult drive be overkill for the other speakers?
    I've heard great things about Adire, and am looking for a good value for my home theater.
    Would you say [​IMG] or [​IMG] ?

2. Innova

Innova Auditioning

^^^^^^^^^^

Any comments on the Adire Finished speakers?

3. Dustin B

Dustin B Producer

The Kanada is a sealed Kit81 and the Kiri is a sealed Kit281. Check out what people who have built those kits in the DIY section say.
    Don't know if you've seen this review before, might help.
    http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volum...rs-9-2001.html
    You may also get some feedback on what you can expect off of the links from this page:
    http://www.adireaudio.com/diy_audio/...nitor_mall.htm
    You could also hunt around Home Theater Talk for Mike Knapp's opinion of Adire's products. He is using the LCC, Kit281 and 4 Kit81 speakers for his home theater, along with Kosalas and a Rava (not sure if he still uses this or not after he finished his IB) for music only.
    All the parts are a great value individually, and as a package you are saving $50 and maybe a little on shipping too.

4. Brian Bunge

Brian Bunge Producer

That should make for a top notch system! Adire makes excellent products. Most people in the hardware forums are as aware of them though. There are a lot of Adire owners in the DIY forum.