What's new

Adire AVA250 Schematic Diagram (1 Viewer)

starguy

Auditioning
Real Name
Gregory Furtman
A number of years ago I built a 142.5L subwoofer with a down-firing 12" Shiva driver, a 15" front passive radiator, and an AVA250 plate amplifier. It has served me well and sounds great!

Last week the AVA250 started buzzing. It has an auto-on circuit that when it detects a signal the amp turns on and when my Denon receiver is turned off the AVA250 is supposed to return to the off sleep mode. It's not doing that now.

I have looked online for a schematic for the AVA250 with no luck. Anyone here on the forum have a schematic or know where I can get one?

Also, my 12" Shiva has bottomed out too many times and is starting to bang when hitting bottom. Any suggestions on which subwoofer driver I should replace it with considering it is in a 142.5L box with a 15" radiator?

Thanks.

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Why don't you ask Dan if he still has a schematic - https://www.danwiggins.net/

There is a Shiva on Ebay right now. The Eminence Lab 12 should work. Others recommend the Dayton Audio RSS315HF-4.

Did you post about this issue on another forum about 6 months ago? Both posts mention 142.5L enclosures. It's odd that 2 people would be so specific.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks