Adire Audio Shiva BRAND NEW

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Natelabo, Jan 30, 2003.

1. Natelabo

Natelabo Stunt Coordinator

SOLD SOLD SOLD [​IMG]

SORRY this sub is not BRAND NEW, I couldn't remember when I posted if I had tested this sub or not... But basically it was used for twenty minutes to verify working order then removed and the other was tested read below. Sorry for the confusion

I have an extra Adire Audio Shiva 12" subwoofer laying around and really have no use for it. I paid 125 plus 10-15 shipping. The reason I have this "Laying Around" is due to the fact that I was going to build dual subwoofers and do sort of a stereo / super LFE channel. But I installed one and found the sound to be not as directional as I figured and way more then I ever could need!! So as of right now I am taking offers I think to start off I would like to get 120 shipped to the 48 lower states (sorry no Canada). We will see from there. Thank you. I have many positive feedback on ebay, and am able to give emails from sounddomain.com too.
    -nate

2. Natelabo

Ohh yea this is Make 3-4 can't remember but the latest one... and price is now 110 shipped
    -nate

3. Adam C.

Adam C. Stunt Coordinator

If you could go to $100 shipped, I'll take it. I see you are in Grand Rapids, I am in norther Ohio so shipping should not be too bad.

aclinger@ashland.edu

Let me know.

4. Natelabo

YGM... Hopefully sold [​IMG]
    -nate

5. LuisC

LuisC Extra

If you still have it i will take it....

6. Natelabo

YGM..