What's new

Adding a 6th to Polk RM6600 (1 Viewer)

Jon Duke

Stunt Coordinator
I am going to upgrade to a 6 channel receiver and I have the Polk Rm6600 (5 satellites as well as the PSW 350). I'd like to know what you would suggest in getting to serve as the rear center channel?

A 6th RM6600 satellite direct from Polk, or

A nice new center channel for the front, and move the 6600 center to the rear, or

Any decent bookshelf to fill the role of a rear center channel?

I would imagine that voice matching has quite a bit to do with what I do here, but how far can/should you stray from a satellite package? Aesthetically I would rather go with option #1, but I can see how 2 or 3 might provide better sound.

I await your wisdom.

Frank Zimkas

Supporting Actor
I think you might want to try posting on the Polk Audio Web site. You should be able to get a good technical answer from their staff. Send a private message to Micah, I'm sure that he can point you in the right direction or at least get you in touch with those that can help.

Jon Duke

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Frank..

I may give them a shot. But, if anyone out there has an idea feel free to share.

Frank Zimkas

Supporting Actor
If you are interested i've got a CS175 that I'm no longer using. Let me know via private message if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks