What's new

Addicted, switching to separates (1 Viewer)

Chuck Watwood

Stunt Coordinator
I've been reading this forum for several months now. Its obvious that man of you people are fanatics, even addicted when it comes to audio. Its sick and twisted. Its just infected me. I just bought 3 Outlaw M200 monoblocks. I can't afford to buy all at once and it seemed like the way to go. Thanks for all the advice and banter on the site. Its helped tremendously.

I will be using these mono blocks for my fronts and and center channel. Polk RTi-100's and a CSi40. I have an Onkyo TXSR-800 receiver and will use the amps in the receiver to power the rears and rear surrounds. Eventually, I'll buy the other four amps and switch to a dedicated pre/pro. Thats my plan. Just wanted to let the world know that I'm addicted. My name is Chuck, and I'm an audioholic. And I'm not clean and sober.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
I think most people get to a point where you realize the sound is better than you can hear and stop. I am as loud as I can possibly get in a small room and i have never heard anything better ....that's when you say enough!
Time for other toys!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks