What's new

Add to Alterations list (1 Viewer)

Josh_HI

Second Unit
Hi, I'd like to add these 2 dvd sets to the alterations list but I don't want my full first & last name to be on there. Can someone please add these for me. Thanks

Big Brother 3 complete season set-

After each eviction episode there are 1-3 minutes worth of footage cut out at the end. Julie Chen goes to a commercial saying we'll be right back after the HOH competition but then it cuts back to the menu. I emailed the company about it and they confirmed it by saying " we didn't think anyone would care since in those last few minutes nothing major happened."

Alteration mentioned on package? No
Alteration viewed as: Negative

Real World Las Vegas Complete Season set-

Music Changes to each episode and also the theme song is only on the first episode of each disc.

Josh_HI

Second Unit
Add this one to the list:

Survivor Season 2 Australian Outback set:

At the end of the final episode after the winner is announced and Jeff puts out 2nd places torch it cuts off early. After that they should have continued to show the cast members hugging and talking. Then Bryant Gumble pops up and talks for a little bit saying he will be the host for the reunion. Not much that was cut out but still edited so that it wouldn't lead into the reunion special which was on the next disc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BTW just like to add, I am happing that this list is now available. I hate being surprised when I buy something and it has been changed. Also it is good because now that we have a list, it shows that people do care & recognize the changes.Maybe companies will reconsider doing it in future sets with new shows on dvd.

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
The caveat with any list like this is that it will never be complete, so you could still buy something after consulting the list and have it be edited, and/or confirming edits will require a number of people with intimate knowledge of a show, which will be harder for older series, especially ones that haven't bee seen in their uncut form in decades. It is a good starting point though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks