What's new

Adapter for X-Box controller (1 Viewer)

Rob Varto

Supporting Actor
I heard that there is an adapter that allows you to use a PS2 controller for the Gamecube... but IMO the GC controller is excellent. I was wondering if there is or will be something similar for that ridiculous VCR sized thing that is the X-Box controller. Anyone tried playing Madden 2K2 yet? It's almost impossible to make a quick pass to the RB or 4th option receiver and reaching those black and white buttons!! I had to take my eyes off the screen to find the button I want to mash. Oh well, practice makes perfect but that PS2 controller would feel very nice controlling those brilliant X-Box games!

Jason Price

Second Unit
Hmm...that would be fantastic! I'm going to be picking up an Xbox soon, but am not real fond of the controller. I think the PS2 controllers are the best out there, and would LOVE to be able to use them for the Xbox...

Anyone know if this is going to happen?

David__Anthony

Auditioning
If you've seen the japanese ver of the xob controller,its alot smaller and looks alot like the ps2 controller.Going by what i have read it will be avaible in north america also after it's release.I think theres a screen shot over at gamespot if you click on xbox then go to the xbox supersite.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks