What's new

Adam Sandler DVD movie recommendations? (1 Viewer)

Jason_S

Stunt Coordinator
HAPPY GILMORE is definitely one of my favorites. It's available in Region 1 in full screen, but in widescreen in Region 2 I believe.

Haywood

Stunt Coordinator
Happy Gilmore, WaterBoy, and the Wedding Singer
These are my top three
Later Haywood
cool.gif

------------------
Link Removed

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
I have Happy Gilmore Region 2 DVD and it is widescreen, If you have a multi-region get it.
As for the rest they are all good !
The Waterboy, Billy Madison, The Wedding Singer, Little Nicky.
I love them all
Regards,
Ricky

Joseph Young

Screenwriter
Adam Sandler is almost never an acquired taste. His silly, instinctive and absurdist approach to comedy is not for everyone and most people either love him or hate him almost immediately. I found the Wedding Singer to be his most accessible (and entertaining) film. I enjoyed Happy Gilmore for it's gleefull stupidity and surrealist dream sequences.
If that weren't bizarre enough, his pairing with Emily Watson in PT Anderson's latest film...?
rolleyes.gif

Cheers,
Joseph

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore are his two best movies(IMO of course). On the other hand, stay away from The Waterboy. This is by far his worst movie(IMO again).
------------------
Rich
"A) You can never go too far and B) If I'm going to get busted it is NOT going to be by a guy like DAT."
My Website

Paul W

Second Unit
Just in time for christmas. Adam Sandler has a small but funny part in Mixed Nuts. I thought I read this was coming out this winter.
------------------
Link Removed Paul Warren
Hey fella . . . I bet you're still livin' in your parent's cellar . . . downloading pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar . . . and posting "Me too!" like some brain-dead AOL-er . . . I should do the world a favor and cap ya' like Old Yeller . . . you're just about as useless as MPEGs [sic] to Hellen Keller.

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
I bought the LD for Bulletproof. That movie is funny and kinda neat. "You look like a struck match". If its on DVD (not sure), then I'd recommend it as an Adam Sandler DVD.

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
To me, his two funniest moview were Happy Gilmore and The Waterboy. Bummer the region 1 H.G. is full screen though!
------------------
Scott

tommy_esq

Stunt Coordinator
Little Nicky was a hoot. Aside from Big Daddy, I like them all and have most of them on VHS.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks