What's new

Peter M Fitzgerald

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Fitzgerald
I just saw this page at Amazon, with a street date of July 16th--

https://www.amazon.com/Adam-at-M-Mi...1724&s=gateway&sprefix=adam+at,aps,204&sr=8-1

Appears to be a DVD-only release, from Paramount. No indication, so far, that this will be a Manufacture-On-Demand disc. Also no widescreen info, though I assume it would be 1.85:1 anamorphic.

This got a VHS release, but no laserdisc release in the US, that I recall. I remember Paramount announcing a DVD release, many years ago, when they were putting a lot of catalog product out, but that got cancelled, for whatever reason. Strange to see this pop up now, seemingly at random, but I'm happy it is.

MPW-27685

I saw Adam at 6 A.M. once or twice, on local TV, way back in the 1980s, and remember it being pretty good, and then it subsequently fell off the map. Between this and the Shout/Scream Factory announcement of Let's Scare Jessica to Death, I wonder what bodes for more from the Paramount vault... more, or are these just a couple of flukes?

Flashgear

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Randall
I remember Adam at 6 AM as being quite a good film. Good cast and effective story, and a memorable ending. Lee Purcell was a real eyeful back then. But that price, $29.98, for a DVD, MOD or otherwise, is hard to take. I'd buy at a substantial discount.

Thanks Peter, for the notice. Like yourself, I wonder what this selection by Paramount might portend, if anything.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
Weird. Paramount didn't produce or distribute this film initially.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks