What's new

Acurus Closeouts (1 Viewer)

TomH

Second Unit
For those of you considering some of the Acurus closeouts on Ubid. I just received my Acurus A200X5. It is new, factory sealed in the original Acurus box with manufacturers 2 year warranty card. It was shipped double boxed. Bid price was $869.00 which is not bad for a $2000 list amp.
I will A/B it this weekend with my B&K using a Carver preamp.
Tom

Samson

Stunt Coordinator
Keep in mind that Acurus will no longer exist. Klipsch has bought them out. Verify that Klipsch will still honor the Acurus warranty.

Tony Genovese

Supporting Actor
Acurus still exists, it's just changed ownership. Kind of like Lexicon, when they got scooped up by Harman, Snell by Boston Acoustics, etc, etc.
Klipsch dumps a lot of product on UBID and yes it is covered by the full factory warranty. Where do you think UBID gets 400 sets of a speaker? Usually, directly from the manufacturer. So yes the Acurus pieces are covered by the full, Acurus/Klipsch factory warranty as stated in the auction terms.

Scott H

Supporting Actor
Keep in mind that Acurus will no longer exist. Klipsch has bought them out.
Mondial, and it's lines Aragon and Acurus, still exist. Klipsch is their new parent company. The Acurus brand name has been shelved temporarily while they decide how to proceed, but the products are fully supported now and in the future. Mondial may produce a single product line in the future. Nonetheless, they will stand proudly behind their Acurus products and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase. They still represent a remarkable value IMO, perhaps now more than ever.
------------------
My DVD Library
Runaway production? No thanks. Where I've filmed, benefiting local economies: AL, CA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, MN, MO, MT, NV, OH, OR, TX, WA, WY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zaydarecov
Recent bookmarks