What's new

Acurus 3x100 & HK PA2100 (1 Viewer)

DonnyD

Screenwriter
Got a couple of older amps up for sale. Both are in wonderful condition and work flawlessly. They are currently being used in my ht setup but am moving and do not intend to hook everything up again.

Acurus [email protected] at 4ohm....No manual or original box. Well known for being great bulletproof amps made by Mondial. $325.00 plus shipping from 38006.

Harmon-Kardon PA2000. 2 x 100watt @8ohm...more at 4ohm..... No manual or original box. I really like the signal sensing alternative turn on of this amp. $200.00 plus shipping from 38006.

I am the second owner of both amps and always ran them at 8 ohm. These amps have served me very well with absolutely no problems. They really wake up a system !!! Expect them both to be very clean and no signs of the years they actually have on them. They'll look great in even the most discriminating setup. Just email for pics.

WHOOPS! Almost forgot.... I prefer paypal but am willing to discuss other types of payment. As I have a fedex shipping account, I also prefer fedex as the shipper. I always insure because of a previous problem with an Aragon amp and Veritas speakers.......Both amps are pretty heavy...

DonnyD

Screenwriter
Price drop..... Acurus 3x100.... 300 plus shipping
HK PA2000....... 175.00 plus shipping

As I mentioned, these amps are very clean and in great condition. All lights on the front of both work.

I've done some deals here on this forum a few times and my ebay id is donnydavisone..... I guarantee these amps and will accept a return if it isn't as I say. Thanks for looking.... but most of all, thanks for a great forum!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks