What's new

Acura TL totaled (1 Viewer)

James St

Supporting Actor
I remember when this was originally posted back in February at Acurazine. It was posted a week or so after I bought my new TL. I guess it's comforting to know that the driver of whats left of that car walked away with no broken bones or internal injuries.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
It's crazy he survived that with no major injuries. I'm sure the Acura was well built, but let's face it: this dude also got lucky as hell!

Jimi C

Screenwriter
Somebody brought up a good point in one of those threads. The wreck probably looks much worse than it was due to the fact that they more than likely used the jaws of life to cut off the roof of the car.
The blue pick-up in the second pick is the truck that hit him. Your going to tell me that the Acura held up well? The Ford looks salvageable. The Acura has a door, 2 rims and a headlight left. My 2 cents.

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
Isn't it true that most "better" vehicles nowadays have crumple zomes that actually absorb the impact that limits intrusion into the occupancy area?
I suppose its not how the vehicle fares but always how the ocuppants fare.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks