What's new

Actress Natasha Lyonne in hospital with serious health problems (1 Viewer)

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
I don't know what's more sad, her situation or the behavior of the people around her.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Sad that she caused this upon herself. I have read that she was a real hardcore addict.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Wow, this is pretty crazy.

Is her condition all a result of drugs? She can be the new poster-child for a nation wide anti-drug campaign.

Jason Hughes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Hughes
"...Heroin...Frank..."

"Uhhh...that's a pretty tall order Nordberg, you're going to have to give me a couple days on that one."

PeterTHX

Senior HTF Member
Seems no one has heard of or learned the lesson of River Phoenix.:angry:

To paraphrase Ivan Drago (Dolph Lungren) in Rocky IV "If she dies, she dies". Sorry to sound cold but just MAYBE it will serve as a wake up call to the current party generation in Hollywood that includes the likes of Paris, Nicole Richie (caught with heroin), Lindsay Lohan, Tara Reid, etc. :frowning:

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
This makes me sad as I've liked her since Slums of Beverly Hills. I hope she gets better. Part of me blames Edward Furlong, but I know that's probably not fair.

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Funny...I was watching a celebrity mugshot special on VH1 last week and I saw Lyonne on there. I thought she might've recovered from her various problems, but now here she is staring down Heaven's Gate.

You know what that means...It's time for me to pick her in the side game of the dead pool I play in.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

I play at the Ghoul Pool, if anybody's interested.

Jim Dalton

Stunt Coordinator

Not a chance. They're all saying: "Whew! I'm like so-glad that won't happen to me. I'm like, too smart and cool for that."

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Holy shit. I liked her on-screen. Her father didn't come across that great, either. "Yeah, I just read in the newspaper my daughter's all ****ed up and in the hospital. It's a really tragedy. I wonder how much I could get from suing the newspaper that printed it?"
Your daughter's life is on the line here, prioritize...

PeterTHX

Senior HTF Member

I know, hence the "current". Unlike past generations like River, Corey Feldman, Charlie Sheen, etc.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
It's too bad, but them drugs will get to you. I am glad to see that someone else liked "Slums of Beverly Hills."

Ryan

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Oh, I thought you meant "Current" as though it was a thing of the present. I think it's just a case of one generation believing they are immune to everything...

Like Jim said "It's not going to happen to me!" *sigh* I'm 19 and thankfully I know we don't all think that way but most of us do...

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
By the sounds of it, I wouldn't say it is likely for her to have a very good outcome. The "heart infection" may or may not be something which could have serious implications for her long term survival, but Hep C is certainly not something that makes a long future all that likely. It's a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks