What's new

Actor Eugene Roche Dies. (1 Viewer)

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
Another of those actors who seems to have guest-starred on every sitcom ever made. I thought one of his best scenes was in an episode of All in the Family as Pinky Peterson whose son died in Vietnam, when he tells MIke's draft-dodger friend from Canada that he wants to have Christmas dinner with him.

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
I remember him in alot of shows and movies too, just never knew his name. I want to say he was on an X-files episode once too.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
I most fondly remember him for his semi-frequent guest stints on Night Court as Christine Sullivan's overprotective father and he also played longtime Maffia boss Arnold Stromwell on several episodes of Batman: The Animated Series. One of the episodes, It's Never Too Late, appeared on the V1 release last month. Great character actor with superb comic timing. :emoji_thumbsup:

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
I loved him as Luther Gillis on Magnum PI, and the dozens of other things I've seen him in over the years. RIP.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks