What's new

Action Figure Display Cases? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I'm looking for something of a shelving cabinet system that has 5 or so rows, and can fit at least ten action figures per row and is hangable on the wall. I need it to fit action figures the size of the new Masters of the Universe Standard Fingers line. Something preferably under $120's.

As of current, I've been stacking them on the top of my computer desk, but this dosn't allow them to be seen very well. Plus I'm running out of space for new figures gotten.

Any help will be appreciacted,

Neil

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
is aesthetics important? if not, i was thinking you could put those "do it yourself" shelves. the kind where you put up the rails (with all those slots) right on the wall. then you just add the brackets & shelves as needed.

i did that for my kids toyroom - it works awesome and looks reasonably neat. the only thing you have to be careful of is to make sure you securely fasten the rails (if it's not going directly into a stud).

James T

Screenwriter
You can try Ikea.

They usually have glass cabinets used for DVDs or CDs that you can easily use as a display case.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks