Action Figure Display Cases?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by DeathStar1, Oct 7, 2004.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

I'm looking for something of a shelving cabinet system that has 5 or so rows, and can fit at least ten action figures per row and is hangable on the wall. I need it to fit action figures the size of the new Masters of the Universe Standard Fingers line. Something preferably under $120's.

As of current, I've been stacking them on the top of my computer desk, but this dosn't allow them to be seen very well. Plus I'm running out of space for new figures gotten.

Any help will be appreciacted,

Neil

2. Ted Lee

Ted Lee Lead Actor

is aesthetics important? if not, i was thinking you could put those "do it yourself" shelves. the kind where you put up the rails (with all those slots) right on the wall. then you just add the brackets & shelves as needed.

i did that for my kids toyroom - it works awesome and looks reasonably neat. the only thing you have to be careful of is to make sure you securely fasten the rails (if it's not going directly into a stud).

3. James T

James T Screenwriter

You can try Ikea.

They usually have glass cabinets used for DVDs or CDs that you can easily use as a display case.