What's new

Acting with Gimli (1 Viewer)

Eric_E

Supporting Actor
Stephen:

That sounds like a possibility - I remember thinking it looked something like "Not sane" ... When I get home I'll have another look at the crummy DVD Universal put out for TBC, one of my favorite movies.

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Well, I met Mr. Rhy-Davies on Wednesday night. He was a very nice fellow that struck me as very classy. His wonderful voice/accent is certainly cool to hear. He was signing autographs for some younger kids who were kinda looking at him funny...they must have been wondering how in the heck this guys is Gimli. He is not as tall as I thought he was. His bio lists him as 6'1", but he was shorter than me and I am only 6'0". Mind you, he is getting older so he may have just shrunk a bit. Overall, really cool to be on the set with him. He was talking a bit about "Sliders" and seemed upset about something that happened with the production. He mentioned something about people getting so greedy that it wrecked the show.

Judd confirmed that there was no punchline to the joke in "The Breakfast Club" it was just something he had made up.

Alison was cool about the Playboy thing. I never did find a copy of it for her to sign, but when I talked to her about it she just kind of laughed. I asked if it was a fun experience and she just said that it paid well.

Well...that is all for now. I am on set again tomorrow so I will let you know of anything news-worthy.

Have a great weekend gang!

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
Scott, do you have an agent that got you the part, or were there local auditions, or what? Just curious how it came about.

Yeah, don't forget the HTF when you're all famous. And be sure to let us know when this movie hits theatres or video.

Oh, anybody remember who it was who had a thread a couple years ago about getting a bit part in Attack of the Clones? Did they appear in the finished film?

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Cool Scott!

Actually, and this is something of a coincedence, I have been meaning to ask you about Regina ever since your first post, but never got around to it.

Check out this link:
http://www.firehouse651.com/posten/

Apparently one of my long lost ancestors, who happens to have the same name as me, was a famous photographer for the Royal Regina Rifle Regiment. Pretty neat stuff!

Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks