What's new

Acoustics Visions the BEST!!! (1 Viewer)

I recently ordered a Shiva / PR15 / Plate Amp and a few other minor goodies from Kyle Richardson at Acoustic Visions and the service level I received was SUPERB! Never have I worked with a person more dedicated to customer satisfaction. Kyle contacted me quickly everytime I had a question and even when I didn't just to see how things were going. Kyle always made sure everything was good and I was happy even after the order shipped and arrived. I received my shipment from him and not even 1 hour later he was in contact with me making sure that my order had arrived and that everything was good to go. He has also been very supportive in answering my questions and he is easy to get a hold of.
In my book if you need to get anything that Acoustic Visions sells (Adire audio / Parts express etc.) Call up Kyle and order it through him. You save a little bit of money and better yet you get outstanding customer service which goes a long way in my book.
------------------

Kyle Richardson

Screenwriter
Thanks Robert!
biggrin.gif

Where there is so much competition on the Internet you have to try to be different somehow to get noticed. Prices may help but who wants to save $10 and have not customer support? I just try to help people out the same way I would like to be treated if I were in their shoes. I just try to care[/] about the customer and his/her project because I really want it to turn out the best that it can. Heck, if you're happy with the first project then more than likely there will be more to follow (the DIY disease) and hopefully you will come back to order from me.
Thanks again.
Kyle Richardson
------------------AOL Instant Messenger Name: kyler70

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks