Acoustic Zen Silver Photon Digital Coax 1.5m- sale proceeds go to HTF

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brian OK, Jan 18, 2003.

1. Brian OK

Brian OK Supporting Actor

I have a mint (5 months old and truly mint) Acoustic Zen Silver Photon Digital Coax, 1.5 meter, which I will sell at a minimun of $30.00 opening price.
    All can let me know your best offer. I would like to wrap this up by Wed., the 22nd of January.
    I paid $120. new for this excellent cable. It has quality locking RCA's and is worth it's list price. The reviews are stellar and more can be sourced at www.acousticzen.com
    I will send off to Paypal the sale proceeds to Packy and Ron for their fund drive to keep HTF healthy and alive.
    So, there you have it..... $30. minimum opening price... and from there... the monies go to HTF. For that, you have my word and admins can kindly oversee that I honor my claim in this add.
    Check, money order, or Paypal (no fee) is accepted.
    Thanks,
    BOK

2. Brian OK

... a gentle bump here.

I have an offer of $45. for the AZ Silver Photon as of this morning. An enthusiest, who appreciates this fine digital coax, has stepped up to help the forum. Thanks.

I will wrap this up this Wed.,the 22nd, @ 9PM, so keep it in mind.

...... SIDE NOTE ........I have also received a $30. offer for an unopended Dances w/ Wolves dts dual disc set over at the software section. This concludes at 9PM tonight.

I pay shipping costs here, for both deals ( Photon and DWW) ..... and take check, money order, and Paypal (no fee) so hurry for an OOP, full bit-rate classic.

Remember, all funds go to Packy and Ron to assist in keeping this forum alive and "fast".

Thanks,
    BOK

3. Brian OK

bump for a good cause.......SOLD