What's new

Acoustic Zen Silver Photon Digital Coax 1.5m- sale proceeds go to HTF (1 Viewer)

Brian OK

Supporting Actor
I have a mint (5 months old and truly mint) Acoustic Zen Silver Photon Digital Coax, 1.5 meter, which I will sell at a minimun of $30.00 opening price.
All can let me know your best offer. I would like to wrap this up by Wed., the 22nd of January.
I paid $120. new for this excellent cable. It has quality locking RCA's and is worth it's list price. The reviews are stellar and more can be sourced at www.acousticzen.com
I will send off to Paypal the sale proceeds to Packy and Ron for their fund drive to keep HTF healthy and alive.
So, there you have it..... $30. minimum opening price... and from there... the monies go to HTF. For that, you have my word and admins can kindly oversee that I honor my claim in this add.
Check, money order, or Paypal (no fee) is accepted.
Thanks,
BOK

Brian OK

Supporting Actor
... a gentle bump here.

I have an offer of $45. for the AZ Silver Photon as of this morning. An enthusiest, who appreciates this fine digital coax, has stepped up to help the forum. Thanks.

I will wrap this up this Wed.,the 22nd, @ 9PM, so keep it in mind.

...... SIDE NOTE ........I have also received a $30. offer for an unopended Dances w/ Wolves dts dual disc set over at the software section. This concludes at 9PM tonight.

I pay shipping costs here, for both deals ( Photon and DWW) ..... and take check, money order, and Paypal (no fee) so hurry for an OOP, full bit-rate classic.

Remember, all funds go to Packy and Ron to assist in keeping this forum alive and "fast".

Thanks,
BOK

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks