What's new

Acoustic Research in the Wash. DC area? (1 Viewer)

likestowatch

Stunt Coordinator
I'm considering a set of Acoustic Research AR1s for music listening as they look great on paper. However, I've never heard them. Does anyone know a store in the Washington DC area that carries them?

Zbigniew

Stunt Coordinator
Check any of Maeyr-Emco stores (local chain of audio/video stores); there is one at Tysons, another at 7 corners...

do not know your area.

_zjt

likestowatch

Stunt Coordinator
thanks, I already checked the one in Bailey's Crossroads/Arlington and they don't carry AR. Lot's of B&Ws though.

Zbigniew

Stunt Coordinator
Interesting. I would swear that my frined bought his AR from M-E. Try calling the one in Tysons and in Sterling.

Call them at 1-800-969-2748 (customer service number) and ask for a local dealer. They do not list dealers on their WWW pages - mistake.

If you want to hear paradigms, give me a holler.

Take care,

_zjt

Andy Bell

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Todd,

I believe Audio Buys in Manassas might carry AR speakers. Call them at 703-335-1125.

As you can see, I live just down the road from you. I also have Paradigm Studio speakers. If you ever want a demo of them, just let me know.

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks