What's new

Acoustic Research Hi-Res Series 7.1 set reluctantly for sale (1 Viewer)

thrca

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jim
Well, economy is crap, so I am forced to put my AR set up for sale. In all honesty, I hope I get no hits on it, but at least I can say I tried.

What I have:
1 pair Black Ash Hi-Res AR1
1 pair Black Ash Hi-Res AR17
1 pair Black Ash Hi-Res AR15
1 Black Ash AR2C Center

These are all beautiful speakers which look and sound amazing. The grills on the AR1s have a few minor snags in the fabric and I never got around to replacing it.

I am asking $2500 for the entire set, located in Ludington MI, USA for pickup or your delivery arrangements only. I will not split the set. I will throw in a perfect Sony DB930 5.1 550W receiver for $100 more.

Email me at [email protected] with specific questions as I do not get on HTF very often.
Jim

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Hello Robert, welcome to the forum!

Please note that the original post is more than a year old (almost a year and a half), so it may be possible that the poster is no longer actively monitoring this thread.

Good luck, though!

Cees

thrca

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jim
I have renewed my interest in the forum, and am happy to let you know that I am no longer selling these.. I was in a rough spot a while back, but was able to work through it without having to part with these. Sorry to burst your bubble. :D Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks