Aci ????

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kerry Hackney, Dec 10, 2001.

1. Kerry Hackney

Kerry Hackney Stunt Coordinator

I was on the ACI web site earlier and could no longer find the "kits" area. Have they moved out of the DIY market? Please tell me no....

2. Brian Bunge

Brian Bunge Producer

Kerry,
    ACI is trying to separate their finished products from their kits. They still offer the same kits they always have, but you just need to go to www.subwoofers.com to see them!
    BTW, which kit are you interested in?
    Brian

3. Brian Steeves

Brian Steeves Second Unit

4. Kerry Hackney

Kerry Hackney Stunt Coordinator

Thanks Brian,
    My brother is interested in having me build him some speakers and I wanted to show him the Jags. I have also considered the Emeralds for my daughter. She has ended up with enough of my hand-me-downs to have a good teenage bedroom system. Don't get me wrong, I love my Adire 281s but have heard great things about ACI designs also.
    KH[​IMG]

5. Brian Bunge

Brian Bunge Producer

Kerry,
    You're Welcome! I assume you meant me! If not, you're welcome anyway![​IMG]
    Also, I just wanted to let you know that I have 3 Emeralds and Opals and helped a friend build the Jags. Everything you've heard about ACI's speakers is true. They are all great sounding speakers. For the price of the kits compared to the price of the finished speakers the Jags are a steal!
    I really love my Emeralds. If you have any specific questions about them let me know.
    Brian