What's new

ACI/ Tyler acoustics, etc.... (1 Viewer)

ChrisCollins

Stunt Coordinator
It seems as though the same speakers are brought up here most of the time.
I was wondering about some other brands we dont here too much about, but look like nice speakers.
Does anyone have any experience with ACI, Tyler and any other brands that are not frequently brought up here?
How do they sound in relation to more popular and commonly discussed brands?

CurtisSC

Screenwriter
I have some experience with ACI. Top notch company and great speakers. Seek out some of their offerings and give them a try.

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
I have an all ACI lineup (Essence Center, Sapphire 25th Editions as Mains, Emerald on walls, and Emeralds for rear surround work with a Titan II for the sub (soon to be replaced by the Maestro).

Previously I had an all Paradigm Reference setup. I can't say I am at all displeased with the change. I absolutely LOVE my ACI's and highly doubt I will get rid of these for the next 10-15 years if you want the truth. Mike D at ACI is top notch and you cannot go wrong with this company at all.

Chris, I notice you live in Boston, anytime you want to take the 75 minute ride down to Vernon to hear the ACI's just let me know.

ChrisCollins

Stunt Coordinator
Evan,

Thanks for the invite, I may have to take you up on that offer. I have been getting around to see what else is out there. I have heard numerous types of speakers, and have decided I need to hear every speaker brand out there!!!
Ok maybe impossible, but I love hearing the differences and similarities. I am running a small set up with the Triangle Titus, and am looking to upgrade.
ACI has really peaked my interest, as well as other companies that I cant seem to find,
Tyler Acoustics, Amphion, etc.....

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
Just send me a PM whenever you want to come down is fine, just let me know. I have some good stuff to demo on my system as well, as I have SACD capability and about 50 SACD's along with the standard HT fare (LOTR:FOTR in DTS, Blade II DTS, Black Hawk Down DTS, etc).

Here is the rest of my system if you need a reference point...

Processor: Anthem AVM-20
Amp 1: Sherbourn 5/1500A
Amp 2: Anthem PVA-2
SACD/CD player: Sony SCD-555ES
My DVD player is a Samsung (forget the model...nothing special..saving to get a top flight Denon)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks