What's new

ACI Jaguars (1 Viewer)

EricKH

Agent
Has anyone heard anythin about these speakers, or had any direct experience with them?
------------------
Thanks, Eric

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Eric,
I have a friend that has a pair of Jags and absolutely loves them! I'll be visiting this weekend so hopefully I can give them a listen.
Brian
------------------

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Eric,
Well, hell! I tried to call him at work this afternoon and his sister-in-law told me he and his wife are at Sea World all week. So I guess I won't see him Saturday.
Anyway, I know he absolutely loves them. I helped him build them along with three Emeralds and a Titan II from the kits which ACI sells. While I've built Emeralds and Opals myself and love their sound, I never got the chance to hear the Jags. So I guess I'll have to wait till another time.
He's using a Sherwood Newcastle receiver (last year's top of the line model) and a Sherwood Newcastle DVD player. He's currently in an apartment so wasn't going to spend big bucks on equipment, but wanted speakers he'd be happy with for a long time.
He was originally considering getting some Sonus Faber speakers until I talked him into the Jags. He's definitely glad he listened to me. He says their imaging is amazing.
After I build a new monster subwoofer the Jags will probably be my next project. Damn, I love this stuff!
Sorry to get your hopes up.
Brian
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks