What's new

Ace in the Hole/My Friend Irma/Save the Tiger Coming in October from Paramount (1 Viewer)

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
I reckon that Ace in the Hole is coming to DVD, but has been delayed and that we probably won't see it until at least February. This is just pure speculation, but I don't want to get my hopes up for an imminent release.

Shawn Cornwell

Stunt Coordinator
With Detective Story finally coming out after no previous release on video or DVD, I think it's a good bet Kirk Douglas' other classic 1951 b/w drama will reach the public soon.

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
Any new updates on "Ace in the Hole"?

I've been holding my breathe for two months, and I'm starting to turn purple.:D

Miguel M Santos

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Miguel M Santos
The National Film Theatre in London is going to show a complete season of Billy Wilder's films as a director in November and December. I got the information for November and they have new prints for ACE IN THE HOLE, SABRINA and STALAG 17. Could it be that they are going to be new editions of the latter two with ACE IN THE HOLE? I wouldn't mind that at all...

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson

That would be too cool for words. I've always thought that Sabrina and Stalag 17 were worthy of SEs. I would assume if they did that, that they would make a new Wilder boxset and issue the same Sunset Boulevard disc in it also.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks