What's new

Accurate speakers for $200-500 (1 Viewer)

Chris Quinn

Screenwriter
You have to call or e-mail Brian. Rutledge Audio Design has a website but no way to order and pay on-line that I know of.

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
John,

Just email me your phone # and I'll give you a call this weekend. You can give me your CC info then. Also let me know when is a good time to call.

BTW, how would you use paypal unless you were actually making a purchase?

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Well hell, if someone wants to send me money for no reason...:)

Thing is, I only need the CC as security. If someone actually wants to use PayPal to make a purchase then that's not a problem at all.

Im super skeptical of giving out my card. I almost feel buying them through paypal would be safer for me than a demo but i dont actually want these myself. I would be telling someone else to buy these and they would trust me that it is ok. And i dont know how safe i feel with someone elses money.

CurtisSC

Screenwriter
john...then how would you propose some kind of security for Brian? There are many of us that have done business with him and find him trustworthy...he has an excellent reputation.

A credit card is actually the best way because most offer some kind of buyer's protection. Brian would not be charging the card unless they did not get returned to him properly.

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
You might look at the Rocket tykes. They are small, and sound very good for their size. I had them and was impressed. Also another good review by Craig. Just a though. Would be less then 300 if you could get them B stock and you'd have a small sub you could surely hide under an end table or something. Later.

Jason

WilliamPC

Agent
How about Athena? You could do 2 B2's and a AS-C1 for less than $400. I think they sound awesome for the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks