What's new

Accessing service menu on Tosh 27A41 (1 Viewer)

eric_c_lai

Auditioning
I have a Tosh 27A41 and I have noticed there is a slight tilt to the right on my TV. I really noticed it when I was watching my DVD movies. The black bars are tilted. There is no sort of rotation adjustment on my TV as there is with any basic comp monitor. I ran the search function on this board, and appearently the problem happens and people use the service menu to fix this. However the links they refer to require the TV to have a menu button, something my tv lacks. Or does anyone have a copy of the service manual? Is there anyway I can avoid a trip to the service shop? THanks in advance.

jake L

Auditioning
You can acsess the service menu by pushing the volume down button on the front of the set while pressing the number 9 button on the remote. I had some color problems when I first purchased the set, especially with a bluish tint that I have mostly eliminated. I'm still tweeking the set trying to get the picture right.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks