What's new

Accessing my HT components in a heavy cabinet (1 Viewer)

bluet1

Auditioning
Real Name
Mike W
My HT components are in a typical entertainment center cabinet which has two towers and a separate "bridge" that connects the two. This center is on carpet which makes it difficult to move the heavy furniture if I need to get behind my components for wiring, etc. I wondered if anyone knew of a good product or way to either move this type of furniture on carpet easier or to access the components more conveniently. Thanks!!

Don.l

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Don
Yes. You don't necessarily have to get those. You can go to the Home Depot and get things like that. They make moving heavy things easy. Another option would be to considter putting casters on the bottom. It's a little more work in that you would have to take everything off, turn it on it's side and install the casters. Then once you get it upright you would have to hide the casters with molding or something like that. More work, but really easy to move.

Don

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks