What's new

AC Power Cords - Recommendations? (1 Viewer)

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
He is doing Kevin a great service if he asked for it. He didn't. He didn't ask what the differences are, he asked for suggestions on which ones to try. HE didn't ask if they work or not.

If you wish to discuss the validity of RFI and cables, start up your own thread or respond to one if you wish.

John Royster

Screenwriter
WOW, its only a few hundred bucks guys...try it out. like it? keep it. don't like it? return it.

For the original poster, if money is tight try making your own.

Brian OK

Supporting Actor
Kevin, ...........

there ya' go.... full circle (;^)... took a few days, but, back to a sound recommendation for the HT Pro-AC11. I have the cord on my modded Pioneer DV414 CDP transport. For the price, very hard to beat. There are a lot of these HT Pro-AC11 used cables on Audiogon lately due to users upgrading to the Fantasy cord HT introduced recently. Used PC cords are the only way to go to get into TRYING power cords.

I, again, recommend the ZU Birth (currently 25% if you send an e-mail to them from Harmonic discord.com). Gotta register first at HD first though. This cord is on my Panny DVD RV80 and it is .... well.. impressive.

Power cords are not for all. No question about it. But if you go that route there are benefits. Theory is nice for school, but many of us hobbyist are long of tooth (at least me) and are at points beyond intellectual excercizes. Listening is the point.
Good Luck,

BOK

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks