What's new

AC/Dc Live for Christmas (1 Viewer)

Corey-Reid

Stunt Coordinator
My daughter got me AC/DC live in Dinington(think that is where it was) taped in 1991 at the monsters of rock or somethng.

2 solid hours of kcik you in the ribs AC/DC, simply awesome. I will have toplay with some settings, but as of now, i prefer the 2 chnnel vs 5.1.

This disc illustrates the differences between real bands and todays buggle gum garbage. I can listen to this entire disc and it sounds very close to the original versions of songs from the original cd(or in many cases, vinyl.

If you like ac/dc, you need to get this.

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
I have Donington and also Stiff Upper Lip live. Both are great shows on DVD.

But nothing compares to seeing AC/DC live in person. 10th row floor seats baby! Unforgettable :D

Paul Boyle

Stunt Coordinator
Yes please!
AC/DC without Bon Scott is like Queen without Freddie IMHO
Brian Robertson's voice on all the live AC/DC DVDS is, to be polite, dire ...
I saw them at Hammersmith Odeon (London) before Bon Scott's sad demise - they were awesome!
Paul ;)

Tim Fennell

Stunt Coordinator
Funny you should mention that as I just read that Queen was going to tour with Paul Rogers stepping in for Freddie...

While I like Paul Rogers, I'm not sure anyone could fill in for Freddie.

Tim

Carl Miller

Screenwriter
There's a really good box set called Bonfire out now which has the music from Let There Be Rock on it, as well as live recordings from the studio and a bunch of alternate tracks and a couple of demos....And a remastered Back in Black.

My son got this for me for Christmas and it's fantastic if you're an AC/DC fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treed99
Recent bookmarks