What's new

AC/Dc Live for Christmas (1 Viewer)

Corey-Reid

Stunt Coordinator
My daughter got me AC/DC live in Dinington(think that is where it was) taped in 1991 at the monsters of rock or somethng.

2 solid hours of kcik you in the ribs AC/DC, simply awesome. I will have toplay with some settings, but as of now, i prefer the 2 chnnel vs 5.1.

This disc illustrates the differences between real bands and todays buggle gum garbage. I can listen to this entire disc and it sounds very close to the original versions of songs from the original cd(or in many cases, vinyl.

If you like ac/dc, you need to get this.

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
I have Donington and also Stiff Upper Lip live. Both are great shows on DVD.

But nothing compares to seeing AC/DC live in person. 10th row floor seats baby! Unforgettable :D

Paul Boyle

Stunt Coordinator
Yes please!
AC/DC without Bon Scott is like Queen without Freddie IMHO
Brian Robertson's voice on all the live AC/DC DVDS is, to be polite, dire ...
I saw them at Hammersmith Odeon (London) before Bon Scott's sad demise - they were awesome!
Paul ;)

Tim Fennell

Stunt Coordinator
Funny you should mention that as I just read that Queen was going to tour with Paul Rogers stepping in for Freddie...

While I like Paul Rogers, I'm not sure anyone could fill in for Freddie.

Tim

Carl Miller

Screenwriter
There's a really good box set called Bonfire out now which has the music from Let There Be Rock on it, as well as live recordings from the studio and a bunch of alternate tracks and a couple of demos....And a remastered Back in Black.

My son got this for me for Christmas and it's fantastic if you're an AC/DC fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks