What's new

Absentia - Amazon Mini Series (1 Viewer)

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
From IMDB; After being declared dead in absentia, an FBI agent must reclaim her family, identity and innocence when she finds herself the prime suspect in a string of murders.

Just started watching this. From EW; Following her highly publicized exit from ABC’s long-running Castle, Stana Katic returns on Amazon’s psychological thriller Absentia, bringing another resilient cop to life — with a twist!

I never watched Castle and I don't know of the actress but the story is intriguing so far at one episode in.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
From IMDB; After being declared dead in absentia, an FBI agent must reclaim her family, identity and innocence when she finds herself the prime suspect in a string of murders.

Just started watching this. From EW; Following her highly publicized exit from ABC’s long-running Castle, Stana Katic returns on Amazon’s psychological thriller Absentia, bringing another resilient cop to life — with a twist!

I never watched Castle and I don't know of the actress but the story is intriguing so far at one episode in.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Finished, it was ok. The twist wasn't that much of a surprise.

This review about sums it up from Chris Barton LA Times; Though Katic does her best, there are better shows involving an obsessed, morally compromised cop looking for answers. But if you need an atmospheric and propulsive binge-watch and don't linger on the details, Absentia will be there for you.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
This is admittedly a shallow reason to watch a series, but...

It doesn't hurt that Stana Katic is pretty easy on the eyes. I did enjoy her work on Castle and may give this a try.

- Walter.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks