What's new

About to buy Rotel RMB-1095 and Rotel RSP-1066 (1 Viewer)

Haris Ellahi

Second Unit
Real Name
Haris Ellahi
We are about to buy the mentioned amplifier and preamp/processor combo for our Klipsch Reference Series 7 speakers. I just want to make sure that there are no newer Rotel amplifiers or preamps/processors around the corner. Well, are there? ;)

DanaA

Screenwriter
The new 1098 pre-pro just came out the last week or so. Check out Club Rotel at HTGuide as a few have gotten their hands on one and are in the process of setting them up for evaluation. The MSRP is $2998.

Club Rotel

For what it's worth, I've read where a lot of people with the Klipsch reference series enjoy using it with the 1066/1095 combo. I use the 1066 with a Parasound amp and love the sound with my Klipsch reference speakers, although I have another set of speakers on their way, so my Klipsch will be moving to another room in the house.

DanaA

Screenwriter
A pair of ACI Sapphires and an ACI Essence center channel. Still love my Klipsch reference though. My RB-5's and RC-3 will now find themselves in my family room set up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks