What's new

About to buy full system, any last minute thoughts? (Paradigm) (1 Viewer)

Brian Olsen

Agent
I think I got it narrowed down.
I would like to get:
Phantom mains (or Esprit??)
CC-270 center
(2) Focus rears

I am going without a sub for now since I will be in an APT. The only question I have is do you think the phantoms will be too much bass with a sub? If it is, I will be going with the Esprits.

Any where online that I should look to buy from? (I have no idea where to buy HT from... if it were computers, that'd be a different story. =) )

MatthewK

Stunt Coordinator
Talk to Marc at audioshop.on.ca . I don't think paradigms can be purchased online but I know he sells them. Probably could answer the question (whether or not they can be bought at a non brick and mortar) easily as well.

Matthew

James Bergeron

Supporting Actor
You can't buy them online and they are not to be shipped outside of the a selling region. You must go pick them up locally.

Greg_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Greg
It will be financially worthwhile to drive to Canada and purchase the speakers there. Find the nearest dealer and enjoy...

James Bergeron

Supporting Actor
I could see driving to canada to save on studio's especially if you are getting an entire system but for the lower end focus series is it really worth it?

Chris Quinn

Screenwriter
I really doubt that the saving would be there after rental fees, lodging, food, and gas. Besides, wouldn't your vacation be better spent listening to your speakers rather than fetching them?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks