What's new

About Schmidt - Due June 3rd (1 Viewer)

Patrick Mirza

Supporting Actor
New Line Home Entertainment has announced a June 3rd release date for About Schmidt.

The DVD will feature an anamorphic widescreen transfer, Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS Surround Sound, deleted scenes, opening film sequences featuring the Woodmen Tower, perceptions of the film from the film's editorial staff; and theatrical trailers.

Retail is $27.95.

Jodee

Screenwriter
No commentary track?

Alexander Payne's commentary on Election was very good, so I was hoping this would have one.

My favorite film of 2002 - it made me laugh & cry. I think it got robbed of a Best Picture nomination.

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
Is this a Platinum Series release? Haven't seen one a Platinum Series DVD from New Line for awhile. Regardless it will still be a good disc and New Line delivers great transfers.

Mark Bendiksen

Screenwriter
My favorite film of 2002 - it made me laugh & cry. I think it got robbed of a Best Picture nomination.
This was also my favorite film of last year (even though I didn't actually see it until 2003). It was definitely robbed for a Best Picture nom. I'd like a Payne commentary, too, but as long as I have the movie I'll be a happy camper.

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
Could it be there will be one but it wasn't announced?

The commentary on Election is a bit sparse but hey, I think Payne enjoyed doing it and I'd really like to hear his thoughts on AS.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks