What's new

ABOMINABLE - Coming to Blu: June 12, 2018 (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
ABOMINABLE, one of the better bigfoot movies, IMO, will be coming to blu-ray in June in a collector's edition that features both the original film (unfortunately SD only, it seems), plus a new HD version with enhanced FX and other improvements.

Originally shot on 35mm, Abominable makes its HD debut featuring a brand new high definition transfer from the original camera negative and an ALL-NEW cut of the film with improved CGI-effects overseen by Director Ryan Schifrin and Editor Chris Conlee with enhanced color timing and correction and in this fully loaded collector's edition set!

SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS
  • Brand-New 2K High-Definition transfer from the original camera negative
  • High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD presentations of the main feature
  • 5.1 Surround Audio (Uncompressed PCM on the Blu-ray)
  • Audio Commentary with writer/director Ryan Schifrin, Actors Matt McCoy and Jeffrey Combs
  • Introduction from Director Ryan Schifrin (HD)
  • ''Back to Genre: Making ABOMINABLE'' featurette (SD)
  • Deleted and Extended Scenes (SD)
  • Outtakes and Bloopers (SD)
  • ''Shadows'' Director Ryan Schifrin's USC Student Film (SD)
  • ''Basil & Mobius: No Rest For The Wicked'' (16:28, HD) Short film written and directed by Ryan Schifrin featuring a score by legendary composer Lalo Schifrin and starring Zachari Levi, Ray Park, Malcolm McDowell and Kane Hodder
  • The original 2005 version of ''Abominable'' (Blu-ray only, 94 mins, SD)
  • Original Theatrical Trailer
  • Poster & Still Gallery
  • Storyboard Gallery
  • Collectible Poster

Released by MVD Rewind Collection, who have also released Swamp Thing, Lionheart, Black Eagle.

https://www.amazon.com/Abominable-S...rd_wg=6C6pS&psc=1&refRID=ZBRNAZNBKNKCX3ZG3RHE

Darby67

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sean
Too bad we're not getting Hammer's The Abominable Snowman as well.

I have the old Anchor Bay DVD release, but I would love to see this re-released. A remake was in development but I haven't heard anything about it in a few years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilsonvn
Recent bookmarks