What's new

ABC HD Cable Problems (1 Viewer)

Chris Huber

Second Unit
For the last couple weeks, I have noticed that ABCs HD programing has a bad audio-sync problem. Last time I called Insight (my cable company) they said it was a known problem with ABC programing right now.

My question to you other guys with different cable company's and HD: Are you having issues with audio-sync? (last night on Invation it was pretty bad)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I didnt have any problems with Lost or Invasion. Im on Time warner in NYC

nickGreenwood

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Greenwood
In NH, WMUR didn't bother to turn HD on, at least for Destination Lost and it was having a tuff time keeping the signal, it would lock up and such. So we switched to the Boston affiliate and it was fine.

mylan

Screenwriter
I have charter HD with their Moxi DVR and I had commercial drop out sound problems, if you could call that a problem while watching Lost.

Michael Harris

Screenwriter
I had problems with the sound during the 8 PM "Lost" recap episode. The 9 PM season opener was fine though. I have COMCAST in Alexandria, VA.

Valerie G.

Stunt Coordinator
I noticed some slight audio sync issues on Lost last night. Nothing really bad, but it was slightly noticable on my 46" screen. Watched OTA in Phoenix.

Oh, by the way, Invasion didn't seem to have any audio sync issues, at least not that I noticed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks