Ab we need your help!..Class of 1999 & others

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Raymond Johnson, Mar 28, 2002.

1. Raymond Johnson

Raymond Johnson Stunt Coordinator

Jan 22, 2002
    Since other studio's may be afraid to release various films because of certain political issues + who knows who owns the rights now.

Is there any chance you could please release

Class of 1984....uncut!

Class of 1999...unrated!

Massacre at Central High

Both of the Class films are classic cult films..yet may not be released by anyone else,anytime soon for the obvious reasons,which shows they are gutless.

I've never had the chance to truly see Massacre at Central High..only once edited on tv. I'd love to see the movie unedited..but it's been out of print for years whenever the video was first released. I doubt anyone else is even bothering to purchase the rights & release a new edtion finnaly.

Since you're not afriad to release such controversial films as The New York Ripper & the Ilsa films uncensored depsite all the pc-bs against the media for real life violence,when censorship will not solve anything!

I thought it'd be perfect for you to release these films uncut as they deserve to be seen + with any possbile extra's you care to add..but uncut & oar is all that matters most!
  2. Mark Edward Heuck

Mark Edward Heuck Screenwriter

Jul 25, 2000
    Well, I can't go into detail right now, but I have heard from a reliable place that CLASS OF 1984 is being done. Not by Anchor Bay, however.

CLASS OF 1999, the original, is owned by Artisan; it was one of the last Vestron Pictures productions, made back when they owned the video rights to '84. Far as I know, they still own that quasi-sequel.

I don't know who to talk to on MASSACRE AT CENTRAL HIGH, or where to find a decent source to make a DVD with. I just hope it doesn't lapse into the public domain hell so many early '70's horror films seem to be falling into.