What's new

A Wrinkle in Time (2018) (1 Viewer)

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Disney is releasing a movie adaptation of the classic novel A Wrinkle in Time on March 9.

Ava DuVernay is directing with a cast including Oprah, Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling and Chris Pine. Jennifer Lee (who wrote and co-directed Frozen) wrote the screenplay based on the novel by Madeleine L’Engle novel.

Time has a good article about the process of making it here: http://time.com/wrinkle-in-time/.

I've got to be honest here. I know DuVernay from her work on Selma, and although I know this is an unpopular opinion, I really did not like that film much at all and in particular thought her direction of it was extremely poor. So, I was not excited when I heard she was in charge of this. But I loved this book as a kid, so I am looking forward to seeing it and I hope it is better than I expect from her. I certainly want to love it and for it to be great, so, my fingers are crossed. So far, the trailers have been cool.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Hmm, that's weird. I looked for one and didn't find it, which is why I created this one. Thanks for pointing it out. Never mind. I'll go post the Time article in the existing one now.

Moderators may feel free to merge, delete or lock this thread as they deem appropriate, with my apologies.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks