A word about Crucial ram...

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Harold Wazzu, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Harold Wazzu

Harold Wazzu Supporting Actor

Recently I had a stick of ram go bad on me, Crucial brand. I called them up 2/16 in the a.m. to rma it, both the tech and csr were more than courteous to me.

I sent the ram in that day via USPS First Class mail. They received it on 2/22, sent an e-mail saying they received it too.

Sent my ram out on 2/23, with another e-mail saying they did so. I just got my stick of ram today, they sent it UPS 2-day.

All I can say is about a week turn around is probably the best I could have hoped for. Those people who have bought Crucial ram should rest assured their rma process is both painless and efficient.

2. Gerald LaFrance

Gerald LaFrance Supporting Actor

Gerald LaFrance
    Thank god I thought it was gonna be a BAD review I just bought a Gig of ram from crucial.

Is the Ram good quality?? [​IMG]

3. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    I have ordered several sticks of RAM from Crucial and their service is phenominal. I have never had any bad RAM sent to me either. I would recommend Crucial to anyone looking to buy RAM without hesitation.

Parker

4. Shane Martin

Shane Martin Producer

Their service is phenomenal but I've had to go thru about 3-4 bad sticks.. Once I got good ram, no problems.

5. Ken Chui

Ken Chui Supporting Actor

IMHO, yes. I'm using their RAM on my home PC at the moment with nary a problem (bought one stick from their website, the other from Newegg). I would put them up there with Corsair, Kingston and Samsung.