What's new

Pre-Order A Woman's Devotion (1956)(Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
91JsrXpFsyL._SX522_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

J. Casey

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
Enjoyed this one, but expected it to be 'scope based on Kino's info--still listed as such on their website. I take it that the film was never released at 2.35. Compositions look fine on the 1.85 blu ray. Great to have another Trucolor title from Republic. Henreid apparently disowned the cut as released, but I thought it's a decent picture.

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
Enjoyed this one, but expected it to be 'scope based on Kino's info--still listed as such on their website. I take it that the film was never released at 2.35. Compositions look fine on the 1.85 blu ray. Great to have another Trucolor title from Republic. Henreid apparently disowned the cut as released, but I thought it's a decent picture.
I don't believe that Trucolor met Cinemascope's specified color requirements at that time.

CHEERS! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks