A Walk to Remember - Any Reveiws?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Joshua Clinard, Jul 13, 2002.

1. Joshua Clinard

Joshua Clinard Screenwriter

Joshua Clinard
    Has anyone gotten A Walk to Remember? I have not seen a single review. I would really like to pick it up. But how is the Transfer? What about the extras? If anyone has this, would you mind reviewing it?

2. Gavin_L

Gavin_L Second Unit

hey whats up, just watched the dvd this morning, pretty good movie and dvd. The features somewhat lack, the wb was originally suppose to included deleted scenes, i heard the were up to 37 deleted scenes, but they didn't end up on the dvd.
    For features, it pretty much includes a commentary by mandy moore, shane west, and the director Ada Shankman, and a second commentary by the writer of the book Nicolas Sparks and screenwriter Karen Janszen, i have to say out of the two i found the cast commentary the most enjoyable [​IMG]
    then there is a trailer, and music video.
    still wonder what happened to the deleted scenes being on the dvd, the director even talked about the scenes being on the dvd in the cast commentary.
    i thought the video for the movie was wonderful, pretty much clean all the way through.
    also the audio was pretty good too, and is in dolby 5.1.
    anyways i liked the movie, and i'm glad i bought the dvd
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    anyways, if u want more info aaron over at currentfilm.com gives a pretty good review
    http://www.currentfilm.com/dvdreview...memberdvd.html

3. Matt Bloxham

Matt Bloxham Agent

Rented this movie for my wife last night, I thought it was pretty good, great transfer and ok sound. She loved it[​IMG]
    Good for a rental, but I don't think I'll buy it as I have and expensive August coming up.[​IMG]
    Matt

4. Albert M

Albert M Stunt Coordinator