What's new

A very, very, very, very, very, very, very funny joke (1 Viewer)

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
A couple are dining in a nice restaurant. The man, while eating his soup, drops the spoon on the floor. He summons the waiter and says to him, "I've dropped my spoon; could you please get me another when you have a moment?" The waiter immediately reaches into a pouch and produces a replacement spoon.

"That's a very good idea," says the customer, "carrying spoons with you."

"Yes," replies the waiter. "We had an efficiency expert survey our establishment in order to make us more productive. He told us that, when a utensil is dropped, it is more often a spoon than anything else. So we all carry spoons with us."

"Interesting," says the diner, sipping his soup. "Say...what is that string coming out of your pants?"

"Oh that," says the waiter. "That's another idea from the consultant. All the male waiters tie a string around their penis and loop it out over their pants. When we have to use the restroom, we simply unzip and free our penis using the string. That way, it is not necessary for us to wash our hands after using the bathroom. Saves a lot of time over the course of a day."

"Hmmm," says the customer. "Just one thing...how do you put your penis back in your pants??"

The waiter replies, "I don't know about the other guys, but I use the spoons."

Jon

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
:laugh:
That reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when Poppy is making dinner for Jerry and Poppy's daughter. "Poppy's a little sloppy." :laugh:

Cam S

Screenwriter
Hahaha, I remember that episode of Seinfeld, they shut Poppy down! hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks