What's new

A/V-1 cabinets for sale (1 Viewer)

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
I thought I'd post this here instead of the for sale section so that more of you DIY guys would see it.
We have 3 pairs of A/V-1 enclosures in raw MDF that we'd like to sell. They are all the slightly smaller enclosures that give a 60Hz F3 instead of the 55Hz F3 that Danny specifies for the enclosures. These were built before we realized that Danny wanted to use the larger enclosures. My own personal pair were built per the 60Hz F3 specs and sound fine crossed over to a subwoofer.
They are in several different stages of "finish". One pair has a 1/2" roundover on all edges. Another pair has a 3/4" roundover on the vertical edges only. And the last pair has a 3/4" roundover on the front vertical edges only. We'll be happy to add larger roundovers on the 1/2" roundover pair and can round over the rest of the edges on the other pairs if needed at no additional cost.
None of these cabinets have grills so we are selling them for $40 each ($80/pair).
If anyone is interested in finishing their own cabinets but do not have the means to build them themselves then these are for you. Please send email to [email protected] if you are interested.
Brian

Chris Carswell

Supporting Actor
Come on BungHole you know the rules, put it where it belongs!!! What just because you make great boxes you get special treatment?:D
He does make some gooooood stuff folks!!!

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Greer,
I don't have any photos of the raw MDF cabinets. I do have photos of some finished cabinets if you'd like the see those.
Link Removed
I can get some of the MDF cabinets if you'd like.
Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks