A "Thank You" to all

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by JohnRow, Mar 15, 2005.

1. JohnRow

JohnRow Auditioning

Folks, thanks very much for all the great info and advise here. I am finished with my home theater and found many great ideas here. I have just posted in the galleries with the Rowland Cinema title to show the results.

Once again thank you all and for any new members let me know if I can help in any way.

Regards,

John R.

2. Dave Poehlman

Dave Poehlman Producer

3. David Noll

David Noll Stunt Coordinator

Very nice, John!
    I like the concession corner.
    My wife wanted to use the wallpaper border in our theater but we could not get it to fit and coordinate with other details.

David

4. Andrew Stoakley

Andrew Stoakley Stunt Coordinator

John,

Great theatre! Love the wood work up front around the screen. (update: actually just noticed it was black tiles... still looks great!) Nice touch with the pot lights. I especially like the Moulon Rogue poster [​IMG]

Cheers,
    Andrew

5. Evan M

Evan M Second Unit

Great looking theater! I really like the idea of having ottomans for all the seats.

6. Michael Whitney

Michael Whitney Stunt Coordinator

From what I have seen on this and other sites, we are never "finished" with our rooms. Glad to see your end results. Really looks nice. Make sure to update the sticky thread on things I wished I would have done differently, to pass on your knowledge to all of us.

7. Michael Whitney

From what I have seen on this and other sites, we are never "finished" with our rooms. Glad to see your end results. Really looks nice. Make sure to update the sticky thread on things I wished I would have done differently, to pass on your knowledge to all of us.

8. Michael Whitney

9. Michael Whitney

10. JohnRow

JohnRow Auditioning

The seats are Lovan seats from a company in california they have a site at lovanusa.com. I heard about them on this forum somewhere along the line and found them a good value and the company is easy to deal with and very communicative.

Thanks again to you all and I will visit the sticky thread for an item or two but I was very fortunate to avoid a lot of 'should have's' thanks to the great folks here.

Regards,

JR