What's new

A-Team Season 5 is single-sided (1 Viewer)

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano
Finally single-sided. dvd-18 stinks. I purchased the first four seasons of the A team and had a problem with the following episodes:

It's A Desert Out there- Freezes four minutes into chapter four. Fortunately it played on my other machine.

Skins- The Picture breaks up and the disk freezes.

Champ-Same problem.

Fortunately both played on my Durabrand dvd player.

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano
I was at Wal-Mart and haven't noticed the A Team or magnum P.I. and I even have a coupon for Magnum P.I. season 5. On another note, I noticed that season 4 doesn't have scene selection capability.

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I watched the first 2 episodes on season 5 (which I didn't see during the first run) I'm liking what I'm seeing so far, esp after all the bad things I heard about the last season.

Rollie

Stunt Coordinator
Season 5 seems to be the most "grown up" of the A-Team seasons. Its got over-arching plots, characters, and consequences. I may be in the minority, but I really liked the new direction the show took in its final year. Its a shame that the A-Team didn't go on longer. Some highlights in season 5 are the opening arc and "The Spy Who Mugged Me." :D

The only episode of 5 that I haven't seen is "The Grey Team" so I can't wait to get my hands on the DVDs and finally check it out!

Jeff*H

Premium
Real Name
Jeff
While season 5 pales in comparison to the first few seasons of the series, I really did enjoy the 3-parter that kicked it off. Very few of the subsequent episodes followed through on the potential set up in the season premiere however. One problem was they made Murdock way too serious. Another problem was Mr. T seemed to take a backseat compared to other seasons. And Eddie Velez was unable to bring much to a thinly developed character.

It's still worth a look in my opinion and belongs in any A-Team fan's collection.

RogerH

Supporting Actor
There is a minor mixup on the back cover of disc 2. They have the summary for episodes 5 and 9 reversed.

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano
Mine finally arrived yesterday from Amazon. None of the stores had it in stock, so much for the coupon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks